Tuesday, June 2, 2009

bowling and other "stuff"

Hello readers!!! :) I am doing great today! My dad came home early and we have been talking about my sophomore year! AHHHHHH!!! please save me! It sounds scary! OH and i need help what language should i do? I was thinking sign language or should i do french? I was thinking Greek as well. BUT!!! It is going to be a college level so i need a language that will be easy. So anyway. Nothing has really exciting has happened. Heather informed me today that she has FINISHED HIGH SCHOOOLL!!! she has done all her subjects and turned them in! Holly still has to do a test but otherwise she will be done as well. I on the other hand well i'm stuck taking tests and going through high school. Sometimes i do wish i was in public school just so i wouldn't be alone. But Why do i say alone when i have Jesus Christ right?? my grandma and grandfather are in illinoss with there two new grandbabies!! (okay so i forgot that i got two new cousins on sunday) lol. I took this quiz on facebook.com and it was like what pixar/disney person are u and i got DORY!!! :) I was so happy. But of course everyone commented and was like THATS SOOO YOU!.....anyways back to school and babies. we also re did the bathroom living room and kitchen! not like re modeled but we painted and fixed cabnets. :) I am very excited about my Grandma coming into town for my sisters graduation. I haven't seen her in SOOOO long it seems. (not grandma Beane. Grandma Zeitz) I wish my cousin (brianna) could come but she is doing college! :( I text her like all the time. (who do i not) lol. My piano has been going good. I have that actually in a couple of hours. (hints why i am in a skirt) I got No A's in Guild only one for my scales an chords which i new i would get :( but i got C's for everything else!!! (FYI A is attention and C means: complete!) I played 10 songs memorized in front of a judge. (that is what guild is) i hope everyone is having a good life and they know Jesus is with them whereever and whenever! :) Have a great day! (i am going to go read my book!) I love ya'lll!!
P.S Here are some pictures of bowling.

No comments: