Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Graduate's of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone, Well I have some news!!!! MY SISTERS ARE GRADUATING!! (Heather and Holly) But...there is also our dear friend KELLY MORAN!!!!!! Heather and Holly are going to be going to Cal State San Marcos, Kelly is still undecided(i think she is leaning towards Hawaii I dont want her to move so far away!) I would like to say something to my sisters (and kelly who is just like my sis) I'll start with Heather, Heather is my oldest sister. When we were little she would boss me around and like think she could "rule" me so to speak. But when i started getting older our relationship started to change. Not like drastictly that I was like her friend But she started to understand me and i started to understand her. We grew to know each other and i became her lil sis so could do stuff with her! :) she is a really cool girl :) The other girl i would like to talk about is KELLYYYY or (kelly bellyy!) kelly is so awesome!! :) she is always there for me and always ready to talk. We've had so much fun!!! Hopefully we can have so many more memories!!! Also Holly :) she is our youngest out of the graduates!!! :) she is amazzinng always there to talk to me and anyone that needs it. and is always there to get the bible out and explain. :) well CONGRATTTSSSSSSSSSS HEATHER HOLLY ANNDDD KELLLYYY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's always sad when someone leaves. but think how happy you will be when you see her in HAWAII COOLIO!!! haha i like that word