Thursday, June 4, 2009

What if's

Hello everyone, Do you have what ifs in your life for this summer? I DOOO!!! (as i put my hand up) God has opened up many opportunities but I don't know if any of them are going to work. This summer i want to do 1 thing HAVE AN ADVENTURE! If it means riding bikes around town and having a blast. Or even going to college and taking a summer swimming class I'll do it. Or if its going out of state or even just sitting around town loving life I will do it. I want to do something that will make life exciting. But that is just me. heather and holly pretty much have their lifes ready and just waiting. Heather being a nurse and Holly going to go to college take some classes and see what she is going to do. I really want to just have fun with whatever i do and have my whole heart into it. But its not all about me. My mom is really excited to have her mom come out for Heather and Holly's graduation well I heather holly and daddy are even MOREEE excited!!! we cant wait till grandma will come here! :-) Well i'm off to try to go to bed. I'm really tired. I hope everything is going well God Bless You!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey you!
just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you!
=)