Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sad week...

This week i have this very sad week. my friends dog Chey, is still going through some hard times and looks like she will be going to have to go see God very soon. I am very sad and heart broken that i cannot be there for Trish and that i couldn't go with her to help her through. On wensday i got a call from Maddie and some bad things were happening in the family it looks like one of the aunts has had a stroke. I am very sad about that. When my friends are sad so em i. My mom and sisters have gotten sick and it looks like I or my dad are next. Which isn't good because my wonderful cousin and auntie are in town and we play with them like everyday!!...Yea school isn't going so well!! Lucky me :P. that is the only thing i am really happy about. i am really sorry i couldn't give u more happy news but that is what is going on. I will get more pictures up of Auntie and Cousin. But you'll have to wait till tomorrow its only 7:30 and i already want to go to bed! And i always stay up till like 11 so u know there must be something wrong with me!! Lets hope it isn't sickness!!!!

No comments: