Friday, January 9, 2009

no more holidays....HELLO 2009

Well yesterday i watched as my mom took down our charlie brown treee....:( kinda sad. But we had a good christmas and i would show you pictures but of corse my camera HAD to die and we had to take it in to the shop. They broke it from the last visit! so i am looking into buying my nikon p80 really soon!!! But i just need 100 more dollars and i should be able to buy it no problem! today we had to get up extra early because we are going to go meet our friends at the park (on one condition) get ALL our school work done...SO me a freshmen in high schooli got a lot to do. Holly and Heather only have like 3 subjects and it takes them like 5 mins! (lucky!)it takes me about 3to 4 hours to get ALL my school work done. Well ihave to go get ALL my school work done so i am signing off and have a wonderful day and say hello to 2009 for me! (i still havent caught up to him yet!)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL i haven't found 2009 either, so sorry i can't help you there=) maybe we should find him together...

Hope said...

Maybe!! Because he really is lost!!! :D four eyes are better then two!! Anybody else with us on that?