Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cheyenne 8-27-1999 to 1-28-2009



Hello everyone. I have some grave news. My friends dog Cheyenne has gone to see God. She had cancer in her mouth. It swelled so much that she couldn't close her mouth and couldn't eat. I thought i would share some memories. First thing first. THey reason i met Trish was infact because of Cheyenne. We did flyball. Chey was wonderful. You couldn't ask for a better dog. SHe loved Trish so much she would die for her. You would thing the dog was mean. but in acutallity the dog was lovable as any other one. You just had to get to know chey. :) and i had the privalage to get to know her. She ran and did the jumps like a pro. You never had to tell her to do things twice. She would let you think you were in charge but in reality she was. I remember one time i forget where we were but it was at flyball and chey was so intense and like trish left me alone with chey and i was like talking to chey and i was like r you going to eat me? and she just looked at me and kinda like smiled at me and just moved closer and i was sittin down and she came really close and waited for me to pet her. I will never forget how happy she was when i did. You could tell trish thought of chey as her little baby. At that time Trish didn't have any kidz and you could just tell the bond they had. Trish would always say things like "hey you want a dog here take her" and "ah look at this dog you want her?" But you could tell that chey and trish were never to be seperated. :) But now chey is with God and we will always remember her. I love her. May God Bless you Trish and Gene for training the best dog i know.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Hope

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww im sorry hope
:( i don't know what i would do without my dog LOVE ya guys and may God bless you!!

Hope said...

Thanks Amanda its okay. Luckily Trish is doing a lot better! We lost Rocky a year ago and it was really REALLY hard!!! But God got us through! Like always hopefully He is in doggie heaven (yes yes i beleive in doggie heaven!)