Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hello.

Hello to all how are you doing? I havent been putting pictures on because my camera is at the doctors...its mom dropped him! (haha) So i have been sore lately because i actually got on area all stars (meaning we play city teams) and it is a total work out!! We do this whole drill thing that would be my regular whole practice when it is JUST our Warm up. needless to say we all had stomach and arm cramps from the push ups and leggie lifts that go up and down up and down (but cant touch to ground going down)! But it is a blast we work on all kinds of stuff. I found out i was actually doing a illegal throw ins. Sam and I were hurting last night and now i stilll am!! I cant beleive amanda is doing fine!! this stuff HURTS!! but it is a blast! We are a really good team and all work really good together so hopefully we will win all 4 games and move on into Febuary!! I cant wait!!! So christmas is coming around the cornor and everyone is asking for christmas lists!!! i would say what i want on this but then everyone will see it and might buy doubles! So i tell everyone different things! I really want a "Ripley beleive it or not" book and a Guinness world record (2009) book!! so will see what happends! haha i love looking at wacky stuff! So i'll talk to you guys later and comment and tell me what you guys want for christmas!

No comments: