Monday, December 15, 2008

10 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!

(: I thought this was a cool picture! :D


WOw. This year has gone so fast! I dont even kno how we got to the end of the year already! I would like to take you back through the year...If i can remember! :P Okay so lets start at march because thats what i can remember! March 31st our loving Rocky Balboa died from cancer and old age. Mykolya was born on March 5 a very cute baby! and BIG! I really wanted to go out and help Trish with him but didn't have the money....Like usual! (i'm actually hoping i'll be able to go out there 2009 winter. That way M&M will be able to remember me! :D I know Maddie will be able to but idk about mykolya! April went by just like another month but a very sad one! After rocky's death our whole family was feeling empty without him. My mom tried to make herself fell better by making comments like "with Rocky gone now we have more room" Or "rocky doesnt make me trip anymore" OR "now we have more room on the floor" AND the saddest one "at least i kno hes not hurting anymore from cancer"! so it was very sad. I and my mom showed it the most by little things like i would cry at night because usually i fall asleep to him snoring and making funny noises! :D but it all i heard was my dads snoring.. so no more synchronize snoring! :( that whole month whenever i saw a lab i would start crying. U wouldn't think a dog had so much impact on a very loud family! but he did and i remember one day i was home alone and (this is kinda gross) but i was either doing my hair or something in the bathroom and two spiders like HUGE I MEAN BIG!!! and i screamed and dropped whatever i had in my hand. Rocky heard and came in and when he pushed the door open he knocked over on of the spiders and i used my shoe to kill it! The other one rocky sat down and i smiled at him and he wagged his tailed and threw the other spider against the door and i killed it with my shoe again! I gave rocky a big high five (he did give me one back) and i can never ever get that memory of that day out of my head and i never want it to leave. When june came around I WAS SO EXCITED because my cousin was coming out in july to spend 9 days with us! those days went by so fast! but they were amazing!!!! :D Heather and Holly took a swim class that summer and totally got buff! :D we did VBS I and heather only they didn't have enough room, for holly! we did 4th grade with our good friend Mrs. Moran and her daughter Laina while her kidz are 4th graders (Sean and Valya) It was really fun. the rest of the summer i spent most of it at my good friend Amanda's house. we spent some time with amanda S. as of June 26 she got her license! :D so she was bee bobbin everywhere! but my mom's rule was that she cant drive us until 6 months of driving. So on christmas day she will be able to drive us even though i dont think she'll want to drive us anywhere..actually its the day after christmas! :D I got texting in the summer too! which was prob my dads biggest nightmare! haha. And everyone elses that i text! I LOVE texting it is great way to stay in contact and to bug ppl! haha jk. but actually i do bug some people wont say names but ummm...(amanda SHAVER!) haha and she will admit it! I heather or holly still dont have any boyfriends which i think heather needs to be thinking about! but shes all in college mood! which is really good for a christian gal! Speaking of college heather and holly will be full time students at college in 2009! :D GO GIRLS! I cant wait till they move out of the house..it will be very quite though! :( I love spending time with my family and friends. Everyone calls me a social butterfly but this year i kinda changed! I love meeting knew people but sometimes its scary which it used to not be for me! :D I did meet some new friends at the christmas cliche'. Mr. shaver wrote a play and kenny was in it like a lot. but anyway i met a new family and their little son Aiden who is 2 i think he JUST turned 2 has green eyes and just the cutest little thing and melts your heart! :D so hopefully we will be able to babysit them. He has an older sister Faith who loved heather and a younger sister Hailey who is a little baby! but that is all i have to say for today! have a Merry christmas and remember 10 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS! so get your shoppin done! :D Its raining and my mom is trying to peel me off of the computer! so i have to go but i love all of you and dont forget the reason for the season! :D JESUS CHRIST! who died for our sins! :D have a wonderful christmas.


and to all a good day


Hope

No comments: